PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The administrator of Users' personal data, within the meaning of the Act of 29/08/1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), is Inopa Investment C200 Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Marynarki Polskiej 163 in Gdańsk, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
2. Users' personal data are processed only with the consent of the User.
3. The User's personal data are processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data referred to above and will be processed for the following purposes:
a) preparing commercial offer and consulting on the selection of the best
b) sending commercial offers of products and services through Inopa Investment C200 Sp. z o.o.
4. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary. Each User has the right to access their data and correct it. Each User also has the right to withdraw consent for processing of personal data by sending a relevant request to the email address email@example.com, giving his name and the title of the e-mail: REMOVING THE PERSONAL DATA.
5. The cancellation of the consent referred to in item 4 during the reservation period will result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation.
6. By selecting the appropriate box under the contact form, the user also agrees to receive commercial information by e-mail, in accordance with the Act of 18/07/2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422). This consent may be canceled by the User by sending a relevant request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving his name and the title of the e-mail: REMOVING FROM THE NEWSLETTER BASE.
7. Information on the offered investments found on the website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 k.c.
2. Cookies are information data in the form of text, which are sent by a web server and stored on the User's end device (eg on a hard drive). They carry with them such information as: the name of the website from which they come, storage time and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used:
a) to facilitate the use of the website,
b) to collect data from Google ads based on interests and demographic data (age and gender) and are used to define the profile of the User in order to display advertising materials better targeted to their interests,
c) to collect statistics necessary for analytical purposes to better understand how the User uses the website, which contributes to improving the website structure and content.
d) the website www.centaurus.pl uses Google Analytics functions, which have been implemented on the basis of display advertising. The User can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings.
4. The website uses 2 types of cookies:
a) session cookies - stored temporarily, until you log out, leave the
website or turn your browser off,
b) persistent cookies - stored on the end device for a specified time or until they are deleted by the User.
5. Browsers usually allow cookies to be stored by default. If the User does not agree to collect the above information, he / she should change the settings of his web browser. Detailed information about cookies can be found in the "Help" section in the browser toolbar.
6. Changes made in the cookies settings may affect the functionality of the website.